The quality of the source water is critical to the successful operation of a reef aquarium.
Heavy metals such as copper, but also nutrients such as silicates and nitrate, are often introduced as a result of inadequate water treatment. The Oceamo ultrapure water analysis checks the quality of the source water (and thus the function of the water treatment). – We recommend such a check at least every 6 months, or when problems arise in the aquarium.
The osmosis/pure water analysis is also suitable for analyzing tap water.It can thus be determined whether the tap water already meets all the criteria for aquaristics.
- With our ion chromatography, we can reliably determine fluoride, nitrate and nitrite in extremely low concentrations, even in fresh water.
- Extensive advicein the course of the evaluation, specially adapted to the assessment of the quality of the source water and recommendation of necessary measures.
- Can also be used for tap water
- Fast turnaround time(Usually shorter than 4 days)
- Scientifically based methodology
- Honest Values –no specification of many decimal places if this precision cannot be generated by the method used.
The following parameters are examined:
Calcium, Boron. Bromide, Chloride, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfate, Barium, Chromium, Cobalt, Iron, Fluoride, Iodide, Copper, Lithium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Phosphorus, Rubidium, Selenium, Vanadium, Zinc, Tin, Aluminum, Bismuth, Lead, Mercury, Antimony, Cadmium, Beryllium, Arsenic, Thallium, Nitrate, Nitrite, Silicon
Price includes VAT plus shipping costs. Product available immediately. Delivery time approx. 2 to 4 days